Static Electricity accumulates as you
walk and move about. Once you build a static charge level of 3000 volts
your body receives a shock when you touch another object. At this point
your static level lowers dramatically only to begin the building process
again as you continue to move about. The charge is often painful to you
but can be destructive to the object you have just discharged into like a
phone, computer or any electronic component. While you feel the discharge
of 3000 volts you are constantly discharging static at level below 3000
volts and electronic equipment is affected by those as well.
To eliminate the pain and save your
electronic equipment place One Touch Pads at strategic locations (your
desk, computer, fax, file cabinet).
No pain, no damage, you are now at zero
Donít forget to touch it often.