ESD General Purpose Staticide
Designed for non-porous surfaces, General Purpose
Staticide solves static
control problems related to the attraction of dirt, dust and bacteria to
environmental surfaces, plastic products and product packaging.
If the surface is hard and
static is present this is the
immediate solution at an economical price
Staticide General Purpose is light duty solution for low friction
and clear high gloss materials. Used for all work surfaces, trays, tote
PC boards, Plastics, Dip Tubes, components, storage bins carriers,
packaging, film and hard floors. Does not last as long as "Heavy Duty"
If material is non-porous use General Purpose.
- Can be applied as spray, wipe, dip or by transfer roller coating,
gravure coating or flexographic printing
- Effective in PC board solder fault reduction programs
- Proven effective in relative humidities below 15%
- Used in highly sensitive electronic and EDP operations
- Effective in all office environments where office equipment is located
When properly applied, STATICIDE complies with or exceeds all
decay criteria established for anti-static performance as set forth by NFPA
MIL B-81705, when tested in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101B,
Method 4046. STATICIDE is a proprietary water-based formulation consisting
of several quaternary compounds.
Coverage: 2000-2500 sq.ft./gal
ESD General Purpose
Product # 228AS